HCCC is open to the public with limited hours and safety protocols in place. We no longer require advance reservations, but we continue to require masks to be worn inside the building.
CURRENT HOURS: Thursday – Saturday, 10 AM – 5 PM
For visitor and staff safety, Houston Center for Contemporary Craft has implemented the following protocols for all who enter the building:
- Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth by all visitors older than the age of two. (Those who are unable to wear a mask due to health conditions are asked to refrain from visiting in person and to take advantage of HCCC’s virtual events and educational content.)
- In-person tours and group visits are not permitted at this time. However, learn about our free virtual group tours and workshop kits.
- Social distance of six feet between visitors is required at all times. Parties may remain together; children must stay with adults.
- Visitors showing signs of illness at any time during their visit will be asked to return at a later date.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day, and hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the building.
- Visitors must enter through the back entrance, adjacent to the parking lot. The front entrance is currently closed.
HCCC is participating in the citywide initiative, Houston Clean. Houston’s hospitality, sports, entertainment, and air travel industries are committed to health and safety. As the area continues to reopen, major venues and events are working in a collaborative and unified fashion to restore the community’s confidence in safely attending and working events. Learn more at www.HoustonClean.com.