SOLD OUT! To be added to the waitlist please contact us at email@example.com
Bring your empty boxes from the holidays, and join HCCC for this magical, winter day camp for children ages 5 – 12. Campers will work together to cut, glue, paint and completely transform used cardboard boxes into a fantasy world, filled with dragons, fairy wings, shields, and crowns. At the end of the day, campers will combine their projects to form a mystical castle and invite their family and friends to take a tour of their magical land!
• Camp begins promptly at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM. Drop-off begins at 8:30 AM
• A reception for campers and their family will be held from 3:00 – 3:30 PM.
• Campers must pack a nut-free lunch and snack to eat during the supervised lunch and snack break.
• All materials are included in the registration fee.
Registration Fee: $85 (per child)
HCCC Member Fee: $70 (per child). Become a member here.
• Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Early registration for HCCC Members at the Household level or above opens October 25th at 10 AM
• Registration for the general public opens October 27th at 10 AM and closes at 11 PM January 3rd
• Registration is only available online. For technical help, please contact the Education Department at 713-529-4848 ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Craft Camp is designed for children ages 5 and older at start of camp; children ages 4 and under will not be admitted.
This day camp is subject to cancellation or change due to low enrollment. You will be notified fourteen (14) days in advance if the camp is cancelled. Should you need to cancel your reservation up to fourteen (14) days before it starts, you will receive a full refund. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the camp date. Please notify us immediately of any cancellations so that a child on our waiting list can attend the camp.